Top 10 List of Charities for End of Year Giving for 2018
Most Christians want to be intentional in our charitable giving especially during the Christmas season – but aren’t sure of which non-profit organizations produce the greatest lasting results.
For that reason, ROI Ministry (ROI) has prepared a Christmas list for everyone who is evaluating ways to make the wisest charitable giving options this month.
This year’s ROI’s Top 10 List of Charities for End of Year Giving include:
- Neverthirst which provides clean drinking water to someone $1.19 for a whole year
- Serv International requires only 9 cents a meal for distribution to the hungry
- Medical Ambassadors International provides lifesaving health instruction for $1.13 per person
- 410 Bridge utilizes just $4.19 per student-year in a suitable classroom.
- Global Media Outreach uses the Internet with an army of volunteer online missionaries only 67 cents per indicated decision for Christ.
- Doulos Partners works with native believers and indigenous pastors to plant churches and are seeing $0.61 per profession of faith.
- CRU Jesus Film (JF) Project establishes relationships with Jesus and for only $1.23 per indicated decision with Christ
- While JF Harvest Partners reaches people with Jesus for $2.56 per person while planting churches
- The Mailbox Club reaches our youth through nearly a dozen lessons for $1.23 per child discipled in developing nations
- Faith Comes By Hearing spends $1.29 per discipled person which is defined as taking someone through the New Testament in their native language
Prospective supporters can go to ROIMinistry.org to learn more about organizations that made this year’s Top 10 list where they can also download a free Calvin Edwards and Company (CEC) statement of impact, thanks to the generous annual gift from the Jackson Family Foundation (JFF). CEC was retained as an independent third party consultant to vet the results per dollar of these Top 10 organization.
The Board members of ROI Ministry (ROI), a 501(c)3 not for profit, covers all of the organization’s operating expenses. That provides the opportunity to make the absolute greatest impact possible in people’s lives, per dollar, that you give to help others in ways that matter forever.
The National Christian Foundation (NCF) has also freely provided ROIMinistry.org online giving accounts so that you can invest through their secured online giving funds today.